How a Great Mentor Helped Me Make Sales


You may be thinking why do I need a mentor? Or how do I choose a mentor, and how will it help me? These are the three questions I typed into Google and found many others had done the same so I will give some answers and tell you how a good mentor helped me.

I have dabbled on the internet for years, learning a lot but not making much headway. When I began I had hardly surfed the net or sent emails, so I was a complete novice. Besides that I was self-taught gathering information wherever I could, with only basic training at a government sponsored training center.

However I wanted a simple way to make some extra money and I found the concept fascinating. Like everyone I bought courses joined membership website sand obviously learned a lot but it wasn't until I found a good mentor, offering excellent products who suited my style of learning that I made real progress.

Why did I need a mentor, well instead of trying anything and everything I had a direction, a direct plan of action that worked? A tried and tested plan for success, that told me in what order to do things and how. Excellent products are also terribly important and a dynamic personality that encourages action. So with help, great products you will still need determination and sustained action, but you can start to earn as you learn. It will take time but you will progress quicker with a mentor.

Chose a mentor who suits your style of learning; watch videos and examine products and offers. Better still get a recommendation. Make sure your mentor teaches what he or she actually does in their own business and not giving you some out of date information, most online entrepreneurs are very generous with sharing their info and want you to succeed.

All the above comments should help you realise how a mentor will help you learn affiliate marketing quicker and easier than starting alone or from an E-book or course you find online.

Invest in some training with one chosen mentor instead of sampling the whole field of information or you will become confused and overwhelmed with information overload.

View some YouTube videos on affiliate marketing to help you get the feel of the person you would like as a trainer. We are all different in our preferences, take time to explore what is on offer; Facebook groups are another place to look.

Some reading to help your progress and discovery:

"Thank God it's Monday" by Charles Cameron and Suzanne Elusor, a book to offer strategies for making life more tolerable whilst you make changes.

"Facebook for Business" by Bud E Smith

"Email Persuasion" by Ian Brodie

"500 Social Media Tips" by Andrew Macarthy

"Profitable Social Media Marketing" by Tim Kitchen and Tachmeem Mirza

"SEO Step by Step" by Caimin Jones

My name is Anne -"We always aim to give more value than you expect"

Best Wishes in your venture, take a look at the information to grow your business FAST.

I would like to introduce you to Sarah Staar's fantastic FREE information videos she has allowed me to share with you. She is a very successful Internet Marketer and Coach. Her videos are very clear and easy to follow - See for your-self NOW whilst they are available to view FREE! You will find several on our website - enjoy!

Go to: http://www.developonlinesuccess.com/video

Visit http://www.developonlinesuccess.com/cap

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Anne_O'Dwyer/1211696



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9193598
First